Please read the rules of the Agencja-Wena.pl website.
If you do not agree with the rules, please close the website.
1. General information.
- The Service Operator is the WENA Temporary Employment Agency (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- This Service collects information on users and their behaviour in the following way:
Through information given in the forms voluntarily,
Through cookie files (the so-called "cookies") saved in terminal devices,
By collecting www server logs by the hosting operator operating at
2. Information in forms.
- This Service collects information given by the user voluntarily.
- The Service may also save information on connection settings (time and the IP address).
- The data in the form is not disclosed to third parties other than with the user's consent.
- The data given in the form may be a set of prospective customers, registered by the Service
Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- Data given in the form is processed for the purpose following from the function of a specific
form, e.g. to process the service notice or contact.
- Data given in the forms may be forwarded to entities technically providing certain services.
This concerns, in particular, the transmission of information on the owner of a registered domain to Internet domain
operators, payment processing services or to other entities with whom the Service Operator works in that field.
3. Information on cookie files.
- This Service uses cookie files.
- Cookie files (the so-called "cookies") are computer data, in particular text files, stored
in the terminal device of the Service User and intended for the use of the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain
the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the terminal device and a unique number.
- The entity that saves the cookie files on the Service User’s terminal device and receives
access to them is the Service Operator.
- Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
create statistics that help us to understand how the Service
Users use websites, which allows the improvement of their structure and content;
maintain the Service user session (after logging in), whereby
the user is not required to enter the login and password on every page of the Service;
determine the user’s profile in order to show them tailored
materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google Network.
- In the Service, two basic types of cookie files are used: "session" (session cookies)
and "fixed" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the user’s terminal device
until logout, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser). "Fixed" cookies are stored in the user's
terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
- Software for browsing the websites (a web browser) usually by default allows storage of
cookies in the user's terminal device. Service Users may change the relevant settings. The web browser allows you
to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookie files. For more details, see the help or
documentation of the web browser.
- Restrictions in the use of cookie files may affect some of the functionalities available
on the websites of the Service.
- Cookie files saved in the terminal device of the Service User may also be used by the
advertisers and partners working with the Service operator.
- We recommend that you should read the privacy policies of these companies to learn
how to cookie files are used in the statistics:
- Cookie files can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google Network,
to show advertisements tailored to the way in which the user uses the Service. For this purpose, those networks may
keep information about the user's navigation path or the time remaining on the web site.
- As regards information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network,
the user can view and edit information derived from cookie files with the following tool:
4. Server logs.
- Information about certain behaviour of the users is subject to logging into the server
layer. This data is used only to administer the Service and to ensure the most efficient provision of hosting services.
- Viewed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be recorded:
time of the request,
time of the reply,
the name of the client station – identification by the HTTP protocol,
information about errors in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
the URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link)
– where there has been a shift to the Service by a link,
Information on the user's browser,
Information on the user's IP.
- The above data is not associated with individual persons viewing the websites.
- The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
5. Disclosure of data.
- Data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
- Data allowing the identification of the individual person is available only with the consent of that person.
- The Service Operator may be required to provide information collected through the Service to
the authorized authorities basing on lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
6. Cookie files management – how to give or withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not wish to receive cookie files, he/she may change web browser settings.
We wish to emphasize that disabling cookie files required for authentication processes, security or maintenance of the
user's preferences may hinder or, in extreme cases, prevent the use of websites.